- 1. User's Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, "User's Information" means information that identifies a Registered Developer and which is collected in the application service which a Registered Developer provides using the Services based on the user's ( "the Application User" ) use, and which is collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
Depending on the method of collection, the User's Information that we may collect for users using the Services includes:
- Information provided by the Registered Developer, including:
- Developer's name;
- E-mail address;
- Other information entered by the Developer into such form(s) as specified by the Company; and
- Authorization information acquired by with external services, such as a social networking service, at the time of the Developer's registration;
- Information provided by the Application User
- In its management of the Services, in order to extract a keyword, the Company acquires text information on the Web page(s) which the application user is perusing.
- 2. Purpose of Use
The User’s Information may be used in addition to the provision of the Services as provided in Section 2. Specific purposes of the User’s Information for the provision of the Services shall include the following:
- Registration for the Services, provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Services;
- Guidance about or response to inquiries relating to the Services;
- Addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services ( the “Rules”);
- Notice of any modification to the Rules; and
- Other purposes incidental to the foregoing.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan or other applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide to any third party personal information contained in the User’s Information without the prior consent of the Registered Developer, unless:
- The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
- The personal information is deemed to be necessary information for collaboration with a business partner of the Company;
- The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions; and
- The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents in order to perform duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
- In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to disclose information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
- 4. Inquiries
Please contact the Company via e-mail if there are any unclear points concerning this Policy:
This policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language(s) is for convenience only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
Implemented on 11/26/2013